HughesNet Pricing: Online Options for Everyone
Having a reliable Internet connection can make the easy things in life even easier — like paying your bills without a paper trail or shopping without having to trek out to the nearest mall.
Finding a HughesNet plan is the first step toward getting that reliable Internet connection.
HughesNet: Finding the right plan
Different factors can help you figure out which HughesNet plan is the right one for you.
- How often you plan to get online. A HughesNet plan that can handle a lot of Internet use is ideal for someone who plans on getting online multiple times throughout the day to watch videos or upload photos. A HughesNet plan that is suited to handle less volume would be ideal for someone who only gets online occasionally.
- What you plan to do online. If you like to watch videos and movies online, or have multiple computers that will be connected to your HughesNet system, then a plan with a higher capacity would fit your needs. If you only plan on checking your email and social media accounts, then a lower-capacity plan is probably better for you.
- Purchasing vs. leasing. Another HughesNet cost to factor in is whether to purchase or lease equipment. Leasing equipment is a great way to keep the upfront cost of satellite Internet low, but purchasing equipment means it is yours to keep.
HughesNet Gen4 plans: Connect PRO, Power, Power PRO, Power MAX
Choose from these four HughesNet plans:
- 5 Mbps download, 1 Mbps upload
- Check email, update social media and read news headlines in a one-computer household
- 10 Mbps download, 1 Mbps upload
- Shop online, download occasional files, browse the Web on your family computer
- 10 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload
- Share photos and videos, and download music with greater data allowance and faster upload speeds
- 15 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload
- Multiple devices and prolonged Web use are no problem with this power-friendly plan
HughesNet equipment options
Customers have two flexible equipment payment options: Lease and Purchase.
Save today when you lease your equipment for $9.99/month and avoid upfront costs.
Purchase your equipment and it’s yours to keep. A one-time upfront cost of $299.98 will cover all your equipment, while a free standard installation will cover your professional installation.
If you have any questions about HughesNet equipment, check out the HughesNet FAQs. If you want to order HughesNet, call one of our representatives today. He or she can walk you through the different plans and get you one step closer to having HughesNet in your home.
HughesNet pricing options — call today!
The cost of satellite Internet offers more value than your typical dial-up Internet service. When you order HughesNet, you are getting the convenience of fast rural Internet that you can depend on. Call one of our representatives today and order your HughesNet plan. He or she will be able to walk you through all your options, and answer any questions you may have about HughesNet pricing.