HughesNet Satellite Internet: Amplify Your Internet Access
If your home is in an area where Internet access is limited, you don’t have to settle for dial-up. Get an Internet connection that enriches your online experience with HughesNet satellite Internet.
HughesNet is America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet service, and it didn’t happen by accident. HughesNet is backed by Hughes, a leader in the satellite communications industry. Hughes believes that everyone should have the option to get great Internet service, which is why HughesNet is available throughout the lower 48 states.
HughesNet benefits beat dial-up
In rural areas, sometimes dial-up Internet service is the only alternative to having no Internet access at all. However, HughesNet is really the best option for residents who make their home in rural areas, for many reasons.
- An “always-on” connection. It’s convenient and sometimes necessary to multitask. Dial-up uses your phone line to provide Internet access, so talking on the phone and getting online simultaneously isn’t an option. HughesNet provides an “always-on” connection with satellite technology, so you can multitask easily.
- Convenient installation. When you order HughesNet, make an installation appointment that suits your schedule. A HughesNet-trained professional will set up your HughesNet system. When you’re on the phone, ask your representative how to become eligible for free standard installation.†
- Coverage area. Cable and DSL companies often don’t include rural regions in their coverage areas. HughesNet, on the other hand, is available to everyone in the contiguous United States with a clear view of the southern sky.
- Faster Internet. You don’t just want to get online, you want to have a rapid connection. Dial-up speeds will have you waiting around for nearly 10 minutes just to download a 4mb song. HughesNet could have the same song ready to play in 16 seconds.
Great Internet service begins with a great company. Leave your Internet needs to Hughes, and you’ll see why HughesNet is America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet.
HughesNet Gen4: Plans and equipment
HughesNet Gen4 delivers speeds 15 times faster than before. Hughes also offers a variety of options to cover just about any family’s typical Internet use:
- Service: HughesNet Gen4 comes in four plan options: Connect PRO, Power, Power PRO and Power MAX. Upload/download speeds and data allowance vary with each plan.
- Equipment: Purchase, or lease. Leasing may save you on upfront costs, and the purchase option is best if you’d rather own your equipment.
Budget and usage will weigh heaviest when you determine which plan fits best.
Want help? Call today and speak with a knowledgeable representative who can help you choose which options fit best.
What makes HughesNet plans special?
Every HughesNet plan comes with:
- Helpful technical support available 24/7.
- As many as five free email accounts for your family.
- Email defense to protect your private information (spam and virus filtering).
- 24-month limited equipment warranty for any unexpected mishaps.
HughesNet plans make it easy for you to get your online chores done quickly, so you have more time to have fun.
Pay your energy bill, then upload photos into a slideshow for your niece’s surprise birthday party.
Finalize your business trip reservations, then download new music to listen to while you travel.
Update your portfolio, then look up movie times for date night.
Send an email to your boss, then start an email chain with your college friends.
Don’t settle for dial-up service that will keep you waiting to accomplish simple tasks. Upgrade to faster Internet when you get HughesNet. Call today to learn more about free standard installation,† how satellite technology works and what your payment options are. There’s never a shortage of what you can do online when you have HughesNet.